Farms that Direct Market in Waushara County
Map showing the location of direct sales locations for Waushara County farm products.
- Auroraville Produce Stand, Bruno Matury, N1862 State Road 49, Berlin, WI 54923 Products: Vegetables, tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins, and blueberries. Open during daylight hours within the season
- Lee Chase, W970 Archer Dr., Fremont, WI 54940 Products: Peppers, beans, watermelon, tomatoes, peas, Swiss chard, muskmelons, potatoes, sweet corn, carrots, cucumbers, onions, radishes, pumpkins, squash, gourIndian corn. Open 9:00 to 6:00.
- Decker Family Vegetable Farms, Dave & Dee Decker, N2320 22nd Lane, Wautoma, WI 54982 (920) 295-5396/(920) 787-7578 Products: Bi-color sweet corn, red, white, blue, yellow, Russet and finger potatoes, muskmelons, watermelons, pumpkins, gourds, squash, sweet potatoes, beets, carrots, green and yellow beans, tomatoes, peppers, Indian corn, straw bales, eggs, corn stalks, kohlrabi, cabbage, and zucchini. Farm is located 6 miles east of Wautoma on 22nd Lane, 0.5 mile north of Hwy 21. Farm stands are located between Carquest and El Popo in Wautoma and next to the carwash in Redgranite.
- Flyte Family Farms, LLC, Adam & Carrie Flyte, W13450 Cottonville Ave., Coloma, WI 54930 Products: Strawberries, Hydroponic tomatoes and English Cucumbers, Organic Blueberries, dry edible beans.
- Flyte Family Farm, Based at W13602 Cottonville Ave., Coloma, WI 54930 Products: Specialty is fresh market vegetable and melon production; green beans, kohlrabi, beets, muskmelons, peppers (green & yellow, sweet, hot, banana and jalapeno), cabbage, pumpkins, carrots, onions, cucumbers (slicing and pickling), sweet corn, dill, eggplant, tomatoes, watermelon, gourds, squash, and zucchini. Also home grown broiler chickens. Visit www.flytefamilyfarm.com and click on “locations” for current farm stand locations. Open mid-July to early October, weather permitting
- Fresh For Life Organics, Metoyer-Brown Farm, W12085 Czech Ave, Richford, WI 54930 (630) 567-0104, email@example.com Products: Certified organic market produce and vegetables. Visit www.freshforlifeorganics.com. Open every Thursday 10:00 to 5:00 as soon as the Rhubarb and asparagus are ready (usually late April) until the first frost (late September)
- G & P Farms, Gary & Patricia Humphrey, N3862 County Road FF, Hancock, WI 54963 Products: Vegetables, pumpkins, squash, potatoes
- Gophers Green House, Heather Cool, N1472 29th Ave., Berlin, WI 54923 Products: Vegetable plants, pumpkins, and squash. Open 8:00 to 5:00
- Robert A. Heath Farms, Inc., Robert or Heidi Heath, 1453 1st Ave., Coloma, WI 54930 (715) 228-4106, firstname.lastname@example.org Products: Assorted varieties of peppers, zucchini, and Bob’s Sweet Corn (minimum quantities required)
- Jack’s Fresh Produce, Jack Buchanan, W11975 County Road GG, Hancock, WI 54943 Products: Tomatoes, cabbage, sweet corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, 5 kinds of peppers, pickling pickles, zucchinis, slicing cucumbers, winter squash, pumpkins. Farm is located at W13054 County Road C in Hancock
- Tammy Kretzmann, N4375 Mill St., Poy Sippi, WI 54967 (corner of Mill & Liberty Streets)(920) 987-5332 Products: Organic, Heirloom, and Non- GMO Garden Plants, Herbs, and Produce.Beans, beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, kale, lettuces, melons, peppers-hot & sweet, radishes, rhubarb, squash-summer & winter, swiss chard, tomatoes, basil, bee balm, borage, catnip, chives, cilantro, cumin, dill, garlic, lemon balm, marjoram, mint, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, stevia, tarragon, thyme.
- KT Enterprises, Terry & Kathy Schmoldt, W758 Akron Rd., Weyauwega, WI 54983 Products: Onions, potatoes, beans, peppers, Brussels sprouts, squash, tomatoes, dill, garlic, lettuce, eggplant, kohlrabi, asparagus, radishes, melons, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, beets, carrots
- Gramma Miller’s Farm Market, N4317 Elizabeth Lane, Hancock, WI 54943 Products: Carrots, potatoes, peas
- Russell Farm Market, Bill & Chris Russell, W13591 State Road 73, Plainfield, WI 54966Product: A variety of fruits & vegetables: strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, sweet corn, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers (several varieties), onions, squash, green beans, carrots, beets, cabbage, etc. Plainfield Market and Wild Rose Market open 9:00-5:30 daily from May-October
- Schmidt Farm Market, N3390 State Road 49, Berlin, WI 54923 (920) 987-5118 Products: Vegetables and gourds
- Volkening Farm, Dale & Donna Volkening, W6401 Bighorn Lane, Wautoma, WI 54982 Products: Strawberries (You pick, we pick), sweet corn, fingerling potatoes, red & yellow onions, zucchini, green beans, yellow beans ,tomatoes, winter squash, hot peppers, green peppers, carrots, cantaloupes, pumpkins and gourds
- Buzz and Marcia Vahradian (“V’s Bees”), W16849 Big Horn Court, Wautoma, WI 54982(920) 787-3299, email@example.com Products: Honey
- D & S Farms, Dale & Sara Bruss, N3522 County Road SS, Pine River, WI 54965 (920) 987-5399 Products: Hormone free beef, free range chickens and eggs, seasonal produce, pumpkins
- The Big W Ranch, Mark & Candy Wegner, W4987 Badger Dr., Redgranite, WI 54970 (920) 622-3858 Products: Beef – halves or ground; Black Angus & Hereford, all pasture fed
- The Polish Ponderosa, Lennie & Julie Nowakowski, N982 County Road X, Berlin, WI 54923(920) 290-1684 Products: Pasture raised beef, buffalo, chicken and eggs sold in store on the farm. Open 9:00 to 4:00 Daily.
- Richard & Jean Smith, N5382 36th Dr., Fremont, WI 54940 Products: Eggs and Angus beef
- Kay Williams, W2226 County Road Q, Berlin, WI 54923 Products: We sell lamb for their meat and their wool. We also sell breeding stock. Our lambs are grain fed and naturally raised without hormones or unnecessary drugs for unnatural growth.
Farm Fresh Atlas:
For More Information: